Writing productivity during Phase 1
Our research is comprised of four components:
- Mapping the informational ecosystem and analyzing media messages regarding energy solutions.
- Measuring people’s attitudes and preferences about energy solutions.
- Co-creating energy technologies that fit community needs.
- Developing a Convergence Framework for research and community engagement.
Our Convergence Framework
Our present and future research outputs include:
- A Convergence Framework that can be used for not only global challenges around energy justice, but also sanitation, water, and others vexing global issues.
- The adoption of a co-created, sustainable energy solution for an off-the-grid community/communities in the Brazilian Amazon.
- Guidelines, including best practices, that can be used by other multi-disciplinary teams to aid in the convergence process.
- A documentary film and additional short videos that capture our team's journey together and with the communities we partner with along the convergence process.